Notification of Copyright Infringement:
The Bloom Coaching and Performance, LLC (“BCP”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is BCP’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, BCP will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the BCP website (the “Site”) that are reported to BCP’s Designated Copyright Agent.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through by sending a Notice with all the proscribed elements to BCP’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, BCP will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to BCP’s Designated Copyright Agent:
The Bloom Coaching and Performance, LLC
Please be advised that upon removal of Content, we will notify the posting Member that Content has been removed due to our receipt of a proper Notice. Such poster of allegedly infringing material may make a counter-notice pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and 512(g)(3) of the DMCA. A proper counter-notice sent to the Designated Copyright Agent must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Member.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Member has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The Member’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Member consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Member’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the Member will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Within not less than 10 days, but not more than 14 days of receipt of a proper counter-notice, BCP will reinstate the Content in question, unless we receive from the copyright holder who sent the original Notice a notification that such owner has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Member from engaging in infringing activity relating to the Content on the BCP Site.
BCP may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under the DMCA. You hereby authorize BCP to release information about you if required by law or subpoena, without notice to you.